The first question many potential ZavaZone franchise owners think is, ‘where do I start?’ The decision to own an indoor adventure park, or any family entertainment franchise for that matter, becomes easier when you have the right information at your fingertips.
We’re happy to outline all of the steps you’ll take on this journey, and to provide the deep and detailed knowledge new owners need to be successful. If you want to know more about how to start a franchise that is more than a trampoline park franchise, consider this quick overview of the steps you’ll take to realize your dream of owning an indoor adventure park. If you like what you see, contact us. We’d love to dig into the opportunity with you and answer your questions.
1. First, download our free brochure. We’re offering a business that is uniquely positioned in a number of industries including the trampoline park industry. A family entertainment franchise melds health and happiness, a family fun center and a safe outlet to promote children’s fitness all in one venue. That is far beyond a simple trampoline park.
The fitness industry alone – including gyms and traditional health and fitness centers – is worth $30 billion with 2.1% annual growth over 5 years. Now consider that children’s fitness and family fun centers operate at the eye-popping $332 million level. Both enjoy a 1.6 percent growth over five years.
2. Review the initial investment requirements to establish the franchise. The next step in your journey to family entertainment franchise ownership is to understand the financial investment. You’ll need:
- A $50,000 franchise fee
- About $1,676,000 to $2,836,000 for the overall investment, including the initial franchise fee
3. Complete the franchise assessment form. Once you have cleared the opportunity with your financial advisor, speak with a ZavaZone representative. If this seems like the best opportunity for you and your community, ZavaZone will review your qualifications, and you will move forward and have additional conversations to establish franchise eligibility.
4. Take a discovery day. Once everyone is in agreement, you will get to meet the ZavaZone team. We want you to know exactly who will support you as you bring your family entertainment franchise to life, and to have access to our leaders when you have questions or concerns.
5. Sign the franchise agreement. Congratulations, you are now firmly on track to launch your own ZavaZone family entertainment franchise.
There are a few other steps, but this is a general overview of how to start a franchise.
ZavaZone is more than just a trampoline park franchise. We’re an indoor adventure park, and we want you to join our franchise family. If you want to build a business that offers children and their parents a safe place to have fun and be physically active – and to embrace an exciting and challenging business opportunity to help families and communities connect – check us out.
A family entertainment franchise is a great business. We create an endless stream of wonderful memories for birthdays, family gatherings, and group social outings. Sound good? Let’s get started.
To begin your next chapter as a ZavaZone franchisee, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-699-9282 and start the process today.