How Much Does It Cost to Buy a ZavaZone Franchisee?
Starting a new business takes tremendous time and a financial investment. Our team is here to offer years of valuable business development experience to help get you started. As you consider the ZavaZone trampoline and adventure park franchise opportunity, there are several indoor adventure park startup costs to keep in mind.
What Are the Franchise Qualifications?
ZavaZone values three core elements – fun, health, and safety. These core standards guarantee our franchisees provide world-class service. The first thing to remember is that you are not selling a product or service. You are providing an experience. The experience parents want is a safe, healthy, and fun environment for their children to play.
In order to represent this integral part of the ZavaZone brand, each franchise must set aside money to provide the same services and environment unique to all our adventure park franchise locations. That’s why we look for potential franchisees who are passionate about providing a fun, unique experience for families with a variety of activities that go beyond a typical, indoor trampoline park.
How Much Is the Initial Investment?
Starting a new business requires commitment, long hours, training, and of course, money. ZavaZone estimates an initial total investment between $1.7 million and $2.8 million. This includes the $50,000 franchise fee. Our fees are based on accepted averages and geographic locations. Reports show that the start-up cost for a new trampoline park can run from $750,000 to $2 million.
- ZavaZone: $1.7 to $2.8 million
- Average: $1.2 to $2 million
- Trampoline parks: 8 to 12 months
- Other franchises: 2 to 3 years
The return rate far outweighs the initial costs. The average return on investment (ROI) timeframe for a new franchise is usually between two to three years. But the average trampoline park franchise achieves an ROI in half that time.
Does My Investment Cover Specific Requirements?
ZavaZone requires franchise applicants to have the investment to cover our core requirements. This includes ZavaZone corporate training and benefits. Our team provides expert training and support in marketing, new business foundations, vendor relations, and client satisfaction. Your initial investment includes:
- Start-up guidance: Our experts will teach you how to negotiate the best lease, purchase top-notch equipment at the best prices, navigate start-up requirements, and plan for growth.
- Pre-opening training program: ZavaZone doesn’t leave you alone during the opening phase. We provide a comprehensive training program designed to help you establish and represent the ZavaZone brand, coordinate guest services, promote your new adventure park franchise, job functions, safety and quality standards, and more.
- Marketing and brand usage: Promoting your business is an important aspect of the indoor trampoline park startup costs. Our seasoned marketing specialists will walk you through local media strategies, advertising campaigns, and social media. Brand specialists will also teach you the proper way to use ZavaZone brand assets and provide you with a comprehensive brand manual.
Throughout the lifetime of your ZavaZone relationship, our team will offer refresher courses, visit your site and provide feedback, and provide remote assistance. Refresher training, on-site visits, and remote assistance via phone or email are also available.
Get Started On Your New Adventure with ZavaZone
Entrepreneurs and educators Josh Oboler and Joe Henry cofounded ZavaZone as a way to motivate families to get off the couch and play. The company offers individuals the chance to invest in a franchise for their community. Learn more about how to bring a family-focused active trampoline and indoor adventure park to your location.